The writings only receive pens and papers and then comment on their thoughts. No, not really. It would be acceptable in a perfect world. But the thing is much more about writing. Probably many would like to include the best log entries, articles, books, and so on. In fact, even the students, we all have the burden of the best essay, bookkeeping report, duration paper, research paper, etc. In previous years, besides enrolling classes, you have to go to the library to research if you want to create a masterpiece.
Today, with computers and the Internet, anyone can be online and have the widest tools to develop their writing skills. Here are just a few computer programs that can help writers polish their skills:
- Google Docs : Writers should mostly share documents with documents. They need this because they need feedback or want people to edit and / or add documents. Using Google Docs, you can use tables, pictures, comments, formulas, and more. You can add it. Most popular file formats, including DOC, XLS, ODT, ODS, RTF, CSV, PPT, etc. free.
- Writeboard : Like Google Docs, tables are web text documents that you can share online. You can easily edit and compare the changes. This software is also free.
- Microsoft Word : Microsoft Office Standard 2007 has the most important Microsoft Office applications, but has been upgraded to deliver faster and better results. It consists of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook components. You can create documents, spreadsheets, and high-quality presentations. Additionally, you can easily manage your emails, calendars, and contacts. Microsoft Office 2007 Standard Edition is available for $ 324.99, while the student version is $ 109.99.
- Word Viewer : This is Microsoft's free software. Allows the user to "look at text documents, print and copy, even if Word is not installed."
- Open Office : This software can be used as an alternative to Microsoft Office. This is a whole office suite, so it replaces other programs like Excel and PowerPoint. This is "the leading open source office suite for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, graphics, databases, and more." Open Office is available in many languages and works on common computers. Downloadable from the internet for free.
- Abiword : Abiword is a famous open source word processor that is perfect for the writer who is looking for light and compact software. This free software supports basic features of each word processor and supports different languages and operating systems.
- Wordpad : Some people find that sound from the full text editor is too confusing. Wordpad is easier to use than Word. It also allows formatting. This software is free with your computer when you run Windows.
- WriteRoom : This software is designed for Mac and iPhone users who want to write anxiously. WriteRoom is a fullscreen writing environment. Some people feel that text editors are too overcrowded. With WriteRoom, you can concentrate only on writing. This program feels back because the green background is black background. This software can be downloaded from the internet for $ 25.
- Dark Room : This is basically the Windows version of WriteRoom. Just like the WriteRoom, it has green text on a black background. However, with WriteRoom, you can change the background. But the Dark Room is a good thing to get it for free.
- JaLingo : If English is not your mother tongue, or if not so good with the correct use, this software will help you in grammar and writing. Spelling and language certification for word processors does not really help the user. This program contains a dictionary on your desktop where you can confirm the spelling of words and check the definitions of words. This software is OS independent, so it works smoothly on most computers. Best of all, free.
- WhiteSmoke : "WhiteSmoke presentations include advanced and context-based English grammar, spelling and punctuation, and text enrichment to improve writing." This software is good for more advanced writing, such as business and leadership writing. The "General" version costs $ 79.99; the "Business" version is $ 99.99, and the executable version is $ 250.
- StyleWriter : This software comes with a "Software for Writers" CD and comes in $ 160. Editors, journalists and business writer tutors. If you simply click the StyleWriter button on the Microsoft Word toolbar or on the WordPerfect toolbar or any other clipboard text, you are looking for multiple errors and bad habits that you usually find in writing. This program provides a good editor's readiness.
- Kaz-Type : It's not about writing style, typing speed, conviction, or not a major factor in achieving the writer's success. Kaz-Type helps you get started typing and learning keyboard quickly. You do not have to rewrite repeated typing exercises and games because it is an interactive multimedia tutor software. Kaz-Type has been tested and proven by over 1 million users. You can download the software for $ 19.95 or purchase the CD for $ 34.95.
- Miracle Type : This software costs $ 19.99. It is said that "Miracle Type" teaches you the Touch Type faster than any other computer software, using a unique learning method to dramatically reduce your learning time to just one hour! Q10 : Q10 is a free alternative to the WriteRoom and the Dark Room. It has a full-screen text editor, without the usual text editors being distracting.
- Scripped : Scripped is a free online service that you can use in different places and on different computers to work with your desktop.
This is just a few of the available software that writers can use to improve their readability. Just do the research, study everything, find it , what works for yours Just like anything you want to do, as long as you focus and work on it, nothing prevents you from being a good writer.