With a wide variety of rackmount powerstrip ranges available on the market, it is very difficult to fit your needs. In addition, it will be very complicated to choose one with really good properties. Here are some points you might consider when getting to a computer stand or server rack.
• Locate the UL-tested and recognized rack assembly UL 1363, 1449, 1950, 60950
• One of the popular models has front entry holes and 4 1/2 "grooved connection
• Get all parts with surge and no overvoltage, but be sure to check the authenticity of the rackmount tape.
• Check that the power supply LED's green LED is on
• Although standard 10 kHz
• Twist plugs provide added security
• A good rackmount power cord is made of heavy-duty 18 GA steel and is generally coated in black
Nowadays, there is also a rackmount powerstrip that can be customized according to your needs. No find configuration for the application call the power supplier and order it with the various optional connectors, connectors and on / off switches.
Where is a really good rackmount powerstrip?
Although there are plenty of rackmount powerstrip options available in some electronic warehouses, you usually find a much larger selection at an online retailer. This usually saves you time and money. Most online stores offer a variety of server racks, rackmount powerstrip collections and unique options.