According to the current market scenario, where competition among companies is distorted, one of the secrets of reservation is satisfied customers. Satisfaction with customers is one of the most critical things; However, one way to enjoy them is to deliver the desired products and timely delivery. And for this, it's important to have the products you manage and know what's in store and what's not. If you do not know the inventory in your warehouse, you may be losing both to the buyer and the money for a sale that may happen or to spend a lot of money accumulating excess inventory. This is where inventory management is created.
Inventory management is a process that helps track and control finished products. It helps businesses manage flow of goods continuously, prevent excessive flow of goods, or break down levels that can cause problems for the company. Thus, inventory management is not only important for retail stores (both online and offline), but for any business that needs inventory of goods, whether raw or finished
Most businesses handle inventory management on spreadsheets that make it difficult for them to keep track of the stock, consignment and consignments of goods, and so on. In addition, errors that occur when loading the data in the pages are one of the most common things that are handled manually. Not only is it time-consuming but also a lot of additional resources that will ultimately stop you from focusing on core business, do not overlook the goal of getting more and more satisfied customers.
The automation is a way out. The introduction of a good and robust inventory control system helps not only organize warehousing and reduce maintenance costs, but also helps save time, reduce operating costs, and increase efficiency. But using the many inventory system solutions available on the market
selecting the best inventory management software can be complicated. In order to make it easier for you, here is a list of things that should be good stock management software –
- Inventory Tracking : When selecting the best stock management software, make sure that the software has an inventory tracking feature. This is one of the most important functions of such software. This feature not only keeps track of the warehouse in the warehouse, but also continuously updates the number of goods received and the delivered shipment.
- Warehouse Management: If warehouses located at different locations are not handled manually. When choosing the software, be sure to use the storage management function. This service allows you to track stock levels, manage inter-departmental transfers, and report on any warehouse, regardless of location
- Price: Price is one of the most important things to consider. There are several different software available to handle stocks on the market from Rs. 1800 – Rs.2000, which goes up to Rs. 2 lakhs, depending on the features they offer. You can choose software depending on your business needs
- Reporting & Analytics: A good stock management solution includes reporting and analysis features. An element of analysis is an overview of your inventory and available inventory, so you can make better business decisions. Likewise, the report allows you to know about a particular product's demand and supply and sets the inventory requirement.
- Import and export data: Most of the tables or free online tools can help you manage your inventory. However, if you plan to handle a robust system, make sure that the software you choose has the import and export feature. This allows you to import or export data that has been maintained. The software must be able to store data in the same format as it has been maintained.
The list continues to work, as all the software has additional features. However, these are the most important things to consider when choosing the best stock management software.