Lumber and galvanized ironers are not the only available items in a hardware store. Many other articles have been sold in hardware warehouses that are essential for the construction and maintenance of buildings and houses: Plumbing Tools
In the various areas of the house where the plumbing is an integral part, there are proper tools and equipment that a professional plumber or even a DIY homeowner would be able to effectively perform various plumbing tasks.
In sinks, tubs and showers, there are some tools that prove useful:
- Piston plunger, a commonly used piston, is a rubber cup attached to a wooden handle that results in a powerful water spray to clean and wash basins, tubs, and showers.
- The shower valve wrenches for shower removal and fittings for pipe fittings and nuts. It is equipped with an extra deep connector located on the stem in areas that are difficult to reach
- Pin hinge to remove and replace faucet valve taps that are most of the time in old homes
- Pool Tighten the wrench loosen the nuts below the washbasin or hold the tap in the deep recessed areas. The basin key can also be referred to as a sink key
- Adjustable wrenches allow you to replace the wrench handle to perform various tasks while a fixed wrench only offers one type of jaw opening
WCs are also elements that require the right tools, such as:
- The socket kit, also known as a ratchet kit, has separate removable sockets to fit the various fitting and fixing sizes like nuts and bolts.
- The flange piston is specially designed to close the toilet holes,
Another element of the pipes in the plumbing system. Some of the tools for handling tubes are:
- Pipe cutters use a steel wheel to cut the pipe exactly to the well-equipped joints. For narrow work areas, a knob cutter is recommended.
- The Metal File blows the hollows to cut the joints better after cutting.
- The metal saw is a practical tool for cutting metal or plastic pipes and screws that are not designed for joint joints.
- Sliding hinges are required for grasping, pulling, twisting, holding, pulling or loosening. Other names are water pump pliers, tongue and groove pliers.
- Adjustable pipe bolt can be used when working on compression fittings.
- Combination tool is used instead of wire brushes for cleaning pipes
Other tools for fittings available from fittings:
- Sealants and O-rings for stopping dripping dowel blades
- Silicone hoses and tubes
- Spray lubricants are used to prevent the leakage of the joints and to avoid rust on steel pipes [forlooseningrodrodsandpipefittingsforrodents
- Putty Knife for removing and removing residues of pebble and toilet wax rings